Avengers: Infinity War has been creating a sensation at the box office. Amidst huge expectations the film released two weeks ago and been ruling the box office. While the few stating that the film is amazing, but few are quite disappointed with the film. In 13 days, the film has set a new record at the box office.
In India, the film has touched Rs. 200 crores alone in just 13 days. In the past, Jungle Book collected Rs. 188 crores in 13 days and stood in the first position. But on a surprising note, the film has broken the record set by Jungle Book and grabbed the lead position. In India, the Hollywood films have great demand and moviegoers are mad about them.
1. Jungle Book -2016 – Rs. 188 crores
2. Fast and Furious 7 – 2015 – Rs. 98 crores
3. Jurassic World – 2015 – Rs. 91 crores
4. Furious 8 2015 – Rs. 87 crores
5. Avengers- Age of Altran 2015 Rs. 77 crores